In real life, we often hear the name endometriosis, but many people need to learn what endometriosis specifically refers to. In fact, endometriosis, a common gynecological disease, has a relatively high incidence rate and can be caused by many factors. Therefore, paying attention to physical maintenance and actively preventing endometriosis is necessary.
So, what kind of disease is endometriosis?
Under normal circumstances, the female endometrium grows in the uterine cavity and is affected by some adverse factors. The female uterine cavity is the same as the pelvic cavity through the fallopian tube, and endometrial cells easily enter the pelvic cavity through the fallopian tube.
If endometrial cells grow in the pelvic cavity or other parts, causing adverse symptoms, or the lesions affect essential parts such as pelvic tissue, uterus, rectum, and ovary, it is called endometriosis. Endometriosis usually occurs in women of childbearing age and does not occur before puberty.
Which female population is susceptible to endometriosis?
1. Women with gynecological inflammation
Women may suffer from endometriosis if they are not treated in time after some gynecological inflammation. The emergence of endometriosis is related to many factors. Some body tissues transform under the stimulation of inflammatory factors, mechanical factors, or gonadal hormones to form another tissue, which may be converted into endometrium, thus causing endometriosis. Therefore, it is necessary to take treatment measures as soon as possible after some gynecological inflammation occurs.
2. Women with immunodeficiency
Women have immune defense deficiency, which usually causes diseases due to the influence of immune deficiency. The endometrium may enter the abdominal cavity with the countercurrent of the menstrual blood, activate the body’s immune system, eliminate many immune cells, and develop endometriosis.
3. Women with a family genetic history
It is understood that the emergence of endometriosis is related to family genetics. Suppose multiple women in the family have endometriosis. In that case, other healthy women are also likely to have this disease, which is mainly related to the genetic tendency and family aggregation of this disease.
4. Women with menstruation reflux
If women have menstruation reflux, endometrial implantation is easy to occur, and the probability of causing endometriosis is also high. Ordinary women have blood drained from the vagina. However, under the influence of some factors, a small part of the menstrual blood of some women enters the abdominal cavity from the fallopian tube, and endometrial fragments are planted on the surface of pelvic organs, which may cause the disease. Therefore, women find their menstrual abnormalities and need to be treated immediately.
5. Have dysmenorrhea, especially for women who are not pregnant.
Many women have dysmenorrhea, especially those who have severe dysmenorrhea. Such women should check their uterus to see if it is caused by endometriosis. Some women don’t know what is going on. After a long marriage, the couple’s life is relatively normal, but even if they are not pregnant, they should also consider whether endometriosis is at fault.
For endometriosis, patients can mainly choose drug treatment and conservative surgical treatment. Doctors will treat patients according to their specific conditions.
For patients with mild illness, pain relieving tablets and other drugs can be used to relieve pain. If it is a problem with hormone level, you can take hormone drugs under the guidance of a specialist. Long-term use of painkillers or hormone drugs may lead to drug resistance and reduce the drug properties.
Therefore, patients can choose Fuyan Pill, a traditional Chinese medicine, to eliminate symptoms without drug resistance. Alos, the pill is made mainly from leaves, flowers and seeds and roots of natural plants such as honeysuckle, cape jasmine, yam, liquorice, etc. They won’t cause any harm to the body.
Conservative surgical treatment can choose to remove the lesion and preserve the reproductive organs. You can also perform minimally invasive surgery, such as laparoscopy or B-ultrasound intervention under B-ultrasound.
Methods to prevent endometriosis
1. To prevent endometriosis, women should pay attention to keeping warm and avoiding cold. During menstruation, we should try our best to stay warm. It is better to eat something other than raw and cold food. We should keep warm in the waist and abdomen to avoid cold in the waist and abdomen. Otherwise, it will affect the uterus and ovaries and easily lead to endometriosis.
2. During menstruation, avoid strenuous physical exercise, avoid heavy physical labor, try to control your emotions, and do not get angry often. Otherwise, it will easily lead to changes in the endocrine, which will affect the health of the uterus and easily lead to endometriosis. Therefore, women should pay more attention to adjusting their emotions, timely venting bad emotions, and releasing the pressure on workers.
3. Avoid artificial abortion and do a good job in family planning. For couples who do not plan to have children, they should do a good job in contraception. Frequent abortions will affect the health of the endometrium, easily cause endometrial perforation, and even lead to endometriosis. To prevent endometriosis, we should reduce the number of abortions.
Endometriosis can cause excessive menstruation and dysmenorrhea and even affect women’s fertility. Women should pay attention to the health of the uterus, try to prevent uterine diseases, and not do gynecological surgery, especially artificial abortion, which is easy to cause endometriosis.